How to apply
We are going to accept a maximum of 40 participants.
To submit your application please fill the online application form within the 15th of April.
Notifications of acceptance will be communicated within the 30th of April. Along with such notification you will receive the official registration form and all the payment information. Payment of fees in Euros (€) can be made by bank transfer only.
You will have to provide the registration form and proof of payment by the 10th of May.
Upon receipt of your registration form and payment, the Organizing Secretariat will confirm your participation in the school.
Dates and deadlines
- 17th February: registration opening
- 15th April: application deadline
- 30th April: notification of acceptance
- 10th May: payment deadline
The cost is not going to be higher than 750€. The exact cost will be indicated in this web page within the 30th of April.
The registration fee includes:
- access to all courses, seminars and tutoring sessions
- accommodation with arrival on the 30th of August and departure on the 11th of September in a shared room at the Hotel Stipino (Via Romana 95, Lucca)
- lunch and dinner at the IMT School canteen from the 31st of August to the 10th of September
- coffee breaks
- certificate of attendance
- free WiFi at the venue
The registration fee does not include:
- the dinner of Saturday, September 5th and the lunch and dinner of Sunday, September 6th (upon request and individual payment the canteen service will be available also in these days)
- the social dinner (interested participants will be asked to pay along with the fee)